Fantasy alongside reality

Bad news never had good timing.

Friday, August 03, 2007

Bored.


Oh where oh where could my baby be...

I'm stuck on this song.


Missed school today cos I'm down with throat irritation. The meds keep me feeling drowzy all day and my bed is very tempting but I am resisting the urge. Currently youtubing again because studying 24/7 is really sickening, and of course, an impossible feat for me. I hate being sick, damnit. Everything feels so insignificant in my life. I need some spice. I want to go out. Watch a movie, retail therapy, chillax someplace, .. ANYTHING BUT EUKARYOTIC DNA DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS OLIGOPOLY MARKET STRUCTURE MASS MEDIA CHEMICAL EQUILIBRIA AND OMG PW SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS.
Promos in 50 days? Hallelujah.

2 Comments:

Blogger cling wrap said...

get well soon!

11:48 PM  
Blogger Nat said...

thankyou lang! (:

12:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home